I Walk Camden 2022
I WALK-what to expect :
- Walk is FREE
- The route is approximately 3 miles and is well marked
- Water and light refreshments provided
- Children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- The walk will begin and end at Pyne Poynt Park.
- Street parking is available
I Walk Camden 2021:
I Walk Camden 2019:
Over 50 people participated in "I Walk Camden" in Parkside on Saturday, April 20, 2019. Special thanks to Camden Mayor Frank Moran, Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers, Cooper's Ferry Partnership, and of course to Parkside Business and Community in Partnership for showing us around their historic neighborhood. The 3-mile walk included stops at the Camden County Historical Society and shops along the Haddon Avenue business corridor, as well as talks with our friends and neighbors. After the walk we enjoyed nutritious snacks, including a food demonstration by Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Camden County, free chair massages, and face painting for the kids!
What neighborhood should
I Walk Camden 2018
Dudley Grange Park in East Camden